IWSE uses The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos at Teen Baby Nursery.
The Teen Baby Nursery curriculum emphasizes:
- Learning through play both inside and outdoors
- Language skills through reading and singing
- Learning in all of the developmental domains: physical, language, cognitive and social-emotional.
- A focus on relationships and routines for children to grow and learn
- Parental involvement and forming close partnerships with families
- Participation in prenatal care and parenting workshops for teen parents
Within our early learning program, we provide developmental screenings, assessments, and intervention services.
Our goal is to catch and address any developmental delays or challenges at the very earliest age, before long-term consequences come into play.